This is a job posting from company – Sweet Galilee of Anderson
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Indiana, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Diversity Statement: Intentionally co-creating a culture of belonging and equity.:
Under the supervision of the Nursing supervisor and/or the Administrator, the home health aide (‘HHA’) performs various resident care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs, hygiene care and comfort of the residents.:
Essential Position Functions:
- Provide assistance to assigned residents with the activities of daily living in accordance with the residents individualized service plan. Such responsibilities shall include assistance with dressing, bathing, personal hygiene, toileting, ambulating, transferring, monitory/assistance, and social reassurance.
- Report all unusual or unexpected resident conditions and reactions to supervisor.
- Respond to emergency call alerts in accordance with community policies.
- Assist with dietary, housekeeping, laundry and activity departmental activities as assigned.
- Assist with ongoing service plans as directed.
- Document, on a daily basis, as to resident assistance activities and resident status in accordance with community policy.
- Fulfills the following responsibilities:
- Receives report and assignment when coming on duty and gives report on assigned residents when going off duty.
- Attend General Orientation and HHA Training classes. Also works with Training HHA during On-Duty Orientation.
- Is aware of resident needs for social and psychological support.
- Is aware of and adheres to Resident’s Bill of Rights and confidentiality of resident information.
- Is aware of Resident Abuse Reporting Law.
- Attend mandatory in-service training programs.
- Knows his/her Assigned Supervisor and addresses personnel concerns to that Supervisor. Also utilizes periodic Performance Review Conferences with Assigned Supervisor to evaluate and improve performance.
- Is flexible in accepting changes in duty and assignment.
8. Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to community safety program at all times
9. Maintain appropriate infection control practices up to and including full PPE for residents in isolation/quarantine.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Able to perform each of the essential position functions. Applicants for this position must meet one of the following conditions:
- Must hold a valid HHA certification.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete at least eight years of grade school or provide proof of equivalent knowledge. High School graduates are preferred.
- Be able to read, speak and understand the English language or a language understood by a substantial percentage of the community’s residents.
- Provide evidence of employment or occupation, if any, and residence for two years prior to initial employment as a resident assistant.
- Must be able to perform each of the essential position functions and meet health assessment requirements including a two-step mantoux skin test.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Must be able to follow oral and written directions and work independently in the absence of supervision.