This is a job posting from company – Trinity Home Healthcare
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Delaware, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
A Home Health Aide is a non-licensed member of the home care team who assists the client with the tasks of daily living as outlined in a written care plan established by a registered nurse and kept in the client’s home. Home Health Aides are supervised by a registered nurse every two weeks at this agency and receive scheduling direction from the agency staffing coordinator.
Salary: $14 – $16 per hour based on experience
Persons interested in applying for a certified home health aide position must:
- Have a minimum of one year of personal care experience which is verifiable through references.
- Be a high school graduate and at least 18 years of age.
- Be physically able to perform the duties of the position.
- Exhibit mature, responsible behavior, and understand the need for patient confidentiality.
- Be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Be able to follow direction and accurately report to the RN supervisor any changes in client’s condition.
- Have reliable transportation to and from assignments, an active driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be CPR certified.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.