This is a job posting from company – HomeWorks Energy
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Massachusetts, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
$75,000 – $100,000 a year
HomeWorks Energy is looking for independent and hardworking individuals who are ready for an exciting new career in energy efficiency. You will be conducting home energy assessments by modeling homes in energy efficiency software, diagnosing energy usage problems and recommending energy-saving solutions.
We provide an excellent PAID TRAINING program. Our 6-week training class, paid BPI certification, and ongoing continued education ensures you are industry experts in energy efficiency even with no experience prior to joining the team.
There is ZERO COLD CALLING as we supply all your leads for you! We have multiple town partnerships and our relationship as Mass Save’s largest Home Performance Contractor ensures our team’s schedules are full all year round. Home Energy Assessments are paid by the utility companies and no-cost to valid rate payers in Massachusetts
If you are looking for a sales career and have a go-getter attitude, this position is for you!
- Use software to develop comprehensive reports of a home’s potential energy savings
- Educate homeowners on the benefits of energy efficiency improvements
- Install free light bulbs, thermostats, power strips, and low-flow shower heads to reduce energy consumption at the time of the assessment
- Complete all necessary paperwork required by the Mass Save program
- Ability to organize and guide customer through paperwork
- Work closely with the homeowners
- Previous sales experience preferred (1+ years) OR Weatherization installer experience
- Don’t have any of these, and still interested? Check out our Multi-Family Role
- Must be outgoing, flexible, and personable
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Have a reliable vehicle and willing to travel daily within assigned territory
- Computer skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred
- Ability to comply with a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Physical Requirements; Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job
- Frequently crawling in crawlspaces with 2 feet or more of headroom
- Frequently crawling on attic joists with 3 feet or more of headroom
- Ability to crouch, squat or lean over for extended periods of time in an attic space or basement
- Able and willing to use power tools to install no-cost energy saving items for our homeowners and ensure customer safety by testing their heating equipment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health reimbursement account
- Paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- 401k Plan
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays with 2 more holidays added in the last 2 years
- Continuous training to help you SUCCEED!
- Opportunity for growth into management, training, and other departments
About HomeWorks Energy
Over the past five years, HomeWorks Energy has grown to become the leading energy efficiency company in Massachusetts, the #1 ranked state in energy efficiency. Join a growing organization that is passionate about working together to save energy and reduce costs, one community at a time.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, HomeWorks Energy celebrates diversity and is committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all our employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, performance, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR