This is a job posting from company – Denver Work
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Colorado, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We’re hiring Registered Nurses (RN) in the Greeley area. Other opportunities in Fort Collins and Loveland areas as well. Our goal is to keep you as close to home as possible. Our clients have more than 50 years of experience, they are the nation’s leading employer of healthcare professionals.
We offer you…
- Flexibility to create your own schedule
- Per Visit Pay (take as many visits as you want)
- One-on-one patient care at their home
- Autonomy to do what YOU do best
- Local team ready to support you
- Safe work environment with provided PPE
- Weekly pay (Direct Deposit available)
We would like to help you discover how rewarding a career in home health care can be.
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive wages and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University and Rasmussen University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Exceptional PTO program
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Health Coverage for full-time employees
- Holiday pay for full-time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
- Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health, Acute Rehab, and other facilities
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic training
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) License in Colorado
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
- At least 1200 hours of experience as an RN
- Health care CPR/BLS Certified
- Home health care experience preferred
- Implement physicians’ orders, administer medications, perform treatments, procedures, and special tests, and document treatment as required
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ conditions.
- Apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions.
- Administer over-the-counter and prescription medications as ordered.
- Collaborate with the nursing team to create a care plan.
- Direct and guide paraprofessional staff.