This is a job posting from company – H&K Group
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
H&K Group, Inc.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!
Job ID: 2019-1114
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Pottstown Division, a division of The H&K Group, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Heavy Equipment Operator to become a part of our team. This position entails the operation of heavy equipment in order to achieve daily production goals. H&K is deeply committed to preserving and protecting the health and safety of each and every one of its employees. As such, we are looking for someone who can work efficiently without compromising their responsibility to conduct the functions of their position in a safe and responsible manner. If you meet the job requirements outlined below, H&K would be happy to consider you for this position.
Great benefits including 100% paid medical insurance for you and your family!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Performs all work adhering to OSHA and H&K Safety policies.
- Moves levers and depresses pedals to control operation, function and movement of machine.
- Feels lever and listens for stalling action of engine to operate equipment most efficiently.
- Cleans equipment as scheduled.
- Ensures equipment is safely and securely parked and stored.
- Maintains equipment by greasing properly and checking fluids daily (oils, coolant, fuel level).
- Performs daily checks on equipment to ensure proper operating condition.
- Notifies shop foreman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K’s strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.