This is a job posting from company – Meaningful Life Behavior Health
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Arizona, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Meaningful Life Behavioral Health is looking for a Direct Support Professional to join our team. The DSP is responsible for the physical care and emotional support of our clients who may no longer be able to take care of themselves due to illness, injury, surgery, or disability.
The ideal candidate must be able to care for our clients and their property with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect. This person will encourage and remain empathetic to the clients at all times.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and paid time off.
- Home assistance – Provide light housekeeping, run errands or provide transportation if needed. Accompany clients to appointments and assist with medications. Prepare meals, purchase food and provide personal assistance with general living needs. Personal services could include toileting, bathing, feeding and grooming in a residential group home environment.
- Companionship – Provide companionship and conversation by stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual with developmental disabilities
- High school diploma or GED
- 18 years of age (licensing requirement)
- Experience: any combination of training and experience needed to provide direct care services
- Must be able to meet the State of Arizona Department of Economic Security, division of Developmental Disabilities requirements which include:
- Lift 50 pounds
- First Aid/CPR certified
- Perform Crisis Intervention Techniques
- Article 9 requirements
- Obtain a class one Fingerprint clearance Card
- Must be able to complete a Criminal Background report.
- Ability to reach, bend, kneel and stand for (sometimes) a long period of time
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- Available for multiple shifts and overtime – days/swing/grave/weekends/holidays
About Meaningful Life Behavioral Health
We are dedicated to providing exceptional, cost effective, family focused care for DDD members. It is our goal to employ competent, caring, and well-trained individuals who will be responsive to the needs of our members, their families, and the communities we serve. Each staff member will meet the State of Arizona educational and training requirements for the services they provide. We encourage and support continued education of each service provider. In turn, our agency will provide staff with competitive compensation, an inviting work environment and knowledgeable, trustworthy management and direction
Powered by JazzHR