This is a job posting from company – Griffin Communications
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Oklahoma, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Job Location: Tulsa Griffin Media Center – Tulsa, OK
Position Type: Part Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: Occasional
Job Shift: Any
Job Category: Marketing
A Remote Tech/Promotions Assistant at Griffin Radio helps drive the Ideal Team Player culture.
A Remote Tech/Promotions Assistant will act as the conduit between our listeners and station during on site events and promotions. Assist the promotions and programming departments in a variety of capacities. The primary responsibility is setting up and representing the station at on-site appearances at various locations and events and driving the company vehicle.
- Assist and coordinate with the Marketing Director, Sales Promotion Manager and Coordinator, Account Executives, Talent and other department members;
- Assist with set-up and/or execution of assigned station events, remotes and station appearances; maintain station promotion and remote equipment within department;
- Serves as a liaison for the promotions department and station assigned during station events, remotes and station appearances;
- Set up and maintain proper equipment for a live broadcasts and remotes;
- Assists in the coordination of remote equipment set-up and breakdown;
- Access company email on a daily basis. (For scheduling purposes);
- Present a positive attitude at events;
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Take and follow direction;
- Able to lift 50 lbs;
- Reliable and On-time;
- Works well individually or in a group.
- Multitask and work long hours including night and weekends;
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact effectively with the station clients and listeners;
- Outgoing Individual, People-Person, Interacts well with public/listeners;
- Flexible availability hours. Willing to work weekdays, and weekends. (Morning, afternoon, and nights).