This is a job posting from company – Energy Transfer
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
, recognized by Forbes as one of America’s , is dedicated to responsibly and . We are driven to inspire our employees to create superior value for our customers, our investors, a and to the community where we have long-standing commitments to causes including MD Anderson Children’s Cancer Hospital, The Salvation Army, American Heart Association, Ronald McDonald House and many more.
We value all of our employees who make our growth and success possible. We are proud to offer industry leading compensation, comprehensive benefits, 401(k) match with additional profit sharing, PTO and abundant career opportunities.
Come join our award winning 11,000 strong organization as we fuel the world and each other!
Provide leak detection of GHG emissions for approximately 54 sites. Job will require 15% travel and is a Regular/Full time position. A thorough knowledge of ETC’s compressor sites/systems and pipeline, and excellent reporting abilities are required.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The essential job duties for this position are listed below:
- Responsible for operating infrared (IR) cameras to conduct leak detection surveys at natural gas compression and processing facilities.
- Responsible for completing any required training or certifications needed to complete leak detection surveys per environmental regulations.
- Responsible for completing the required documentation of leak detection surveys and repairs.
- Responsible for managing the repairs of leaks identified during the leak detection surveys, and verification of repairs (e.g., leak check after repairs).
- Responsible for ensuring operational data needed to complete environmental reporting requirements is being collected for the facilities identified in your area of responsibility.
- Responsible for regular QA/QC of operational data used for environmental reporting in your area of responsibility.
- Regularly communicate with environmental personnel to verify accuracy of equipment management systems and provide regular reports of operational data for use in annual compliance reporting.
- Will work closely with the compression operations and processing groups to provide analysis and reports in the area of gas leak detection while maintaining compliance with all company policies, procedures and applicable local, state, and federal rules and regulations including but not limited to Process Safety Management, DOT, and OSHA regulations.
- Prioritize and develop Infrared leak detection analysis schedule in conjunction with management
- Comply with partnership safety policies and procedures
- Perform energy isolation lockout/tagout procedures (LOTO)
- Associates degree in Natural Gas Compression, Mechanical, Electronic, Computer Technology or other Technical Discipline; or
- HS diploma and 3 additional years direct experience.
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- Level C requires a minimum of 0 – 2 years of relevant industry experience or equivalent work experience
- Level B requires a minimum of 2 – 4 years of relevant industry experience or equivalent work experience
- Level A requires a minimum of 4+ years of relevant industry experience or equivalent work experience
- Valid driver’s license with demonstrated safe driving record
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a group environment while communicating with field and management personnel
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to work independently, under minimal supervision, and exercise good judgement
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to learn and perform operation and maintenance tasks associated with various types of facilities and equipment
- Proficiency with computers including MS Office applications such as Excel and Outlook as well as other computer-based work training, time reporting, expense reporting, and on-line work applications and documentation
- Knowledge in the use of infrared leak detection analysis equipment (cameras, ultrasonic leak detection, and gas leak measurements), infrared imaging analysis software, and in the operation, maintenance repair and troubleshooting of various types of compression equipment, plant equipment and troubleshooting repair of all types of equipment associated with natural gas midstream operations
Working Conditions and Requirements:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Frequent exposure to heat, cold, and other adverse weather conditions
- Work in and around industrial and construction settings, which may include hazardous products, processes, materials, and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment
- Potential for heavy lifting with and without assistance
- Work on and around equipment and facilities that require knowledge of and adherence to safe work procedures and practices
- Subject to callouts to respond to operational issues and emergencies after working hours, at night, and on weekends and holidays
- Long distance traveling in a motor vehicle, and requirements to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or climb ladders for reasonable periods of time
- Reliable attendance at work
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
The nature and frequency of the above working conditions and requirements may vary depending on individual operational circumstances. Where feasible, the Partnership will make reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the job.
The above statements, which are subject to change, are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.