This is a job posting from company – CycleBar
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
GENERAL MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
General Managers are responsible for meeting studio sales goals, membership renewals, and ancillary service goals by pre-planning with strategic new customer outreach, in-club leads (first time riders), and securing member referrals. Under the management of a Franchise Owner and with the support of a CycleBar Experience team, General Managers must exemplify leadership qualities in all areas of the business. General Managers must have the ability to build lasting relationships with prospective and current members in order build a strong ambassadorship and retain members. The General Manager is rooted in hospitality and upholds our Mission of fueling energetic communal experience.
- 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales.
- Ability to manage and drive 2 revenue streams: memberships and retail.
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Strategically engage in marketing efforts to generate leads for the studio
- Following the LASER process in order to convert Leads to Members
- New member acquisition and converting non-members to membership
- Build rapport and lasting relationships all members
- Retain existing members and engage with them in a way that generates referrals
- Handle all Rider concerns with a solutions-focused attitude in a timely manner
- Hire and train new CBX Team Members
- Manage CBX schedule
- Supervise CBX Team Performance and Drive Results
- Collaborate with Studio Owner to set monthly, weekly, and daily targets
- Conduct pre-planning on a monthly/quarterly basis to ensure financial targets are met
- Maintain cleanliness, COVID-19 protocols, and organization of the Studio
- Ensure all technology is working and submit trouble tickets when necessary
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position offers a competitive base salary + bonuses
- Bonus based on meeting pre-established sales and performance objectives
- Complimentary CycleBar Classes at Studio
CycleBar is the world’s first and only Premium Indoor Cycling™ franchise. We offer concierge-level service, premium amenities, and an invigorating, concert environment designed to Rock Your Ride. We are an inclusive, inspiring, low-impact/high-intensity cycling experience for all ages and body types. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, CycleBar will calm your mind, elevate your mood and revive your senses.