This is a job posting from company – 4M Building Solutions
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Tennessee, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Join the 4M Exceptional Family and
Make a Great and Lasting Impression Every Single Day!
Are you energetic, highly motivated and looking to be part of a winning team? A hard worker, looking for part-time employment? Or, maybe you’d like to explore a new role, with training and unlimited potential for a career?
When you join 4M, you are joining one of America’s Best Midsized Employers.* We are highly respected in the industry for an Exceptional Family Culture (check out our ) and recognized for Safety and Innovation.
Job Skills / Requirements
You’ll be a frontline ESSENTIAL WORKER, trained and ready to tackle a variety of responsibilities including:
- Get trained in 4M’s state-of-the-art cleaning and disinfecting practices using green-sealed certified supplies and equipment. (No prior experience required.)
- Be the friendly face of 4M. Reliable. Courteous. Resourceful.
- Wipe down surfaces including countertops, fixtures, glass, mirrors, windows, countertops, and furniture.
- Remove trash.
- Replenish towels, soaps, and toilet paper rolls.
- Sweep, wet mop, and vacuum.
- Be a facility’s valuable extra set of eyes—report necessary repairs, replacements, leaks and drips as you notice them.
Description is representative only, duties may vary.
Hourly Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour
Additional Information / Benefits
Why this job is great for you!
- Become a valued, respected member of the 4M team with great teammates, culture, and a supportive company.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Daily pay available for all team members.
- Medical Benefits for Team Members (who work 30 hours or more per week.)
- Now Available! Dental and Vision Benefits for all team members.
- Paid vacation (Full-Time Team Members).
- 401k Plan with Employer Match (Available to all Team Members who work on average 20 hours or more per week)
- Sky’s-the-Limit opportunities for growth and advancement.
- No janitorial experience required. (We train you in our best practices)
- Successful drug screening and background check.
- Comply with social distancing requirements and safety guidelines.
- The team member must wear provided 4M apparel and personal protective equipment when necessary in accordance with position and OSHA requirements.
- Reliable Transportation.
Founded in 1978, 4M Building Solutions is a janitorial, housekeeping, cleaning, and disinfecting services company headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Supported by 4,000 associates, the company operates in 16 states across the Midwest, Northeast and Southeastern United States
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K/403b Plan