This is a job posting from company – 1915 South/Ashley
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Come join our winning team, 1915 South, as a Furniture Repair Craftsman. 1915 South owns and operates 28 Ashley stores and 5 distribution centers across the southeast. If you would like to take your career to a new level of professional success with the #1 Furniture Brand in the world, complete an application with us today!
Why 1915 South?
Compensation: Competitive pay and bonus plan
Benefits: Provide for yourself and your family with our competitive benefit programs. We offer health (includes $750/year prepaid health savings card), dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
Paid Time Off: Paid vacation and sick leave
Retirement: 401K retirement savings plan with a company match
Tuition: College tuition assistance at Thomas University
Employee Discounts: Employees are provided with generous furniture discounts!
Long Term Career Opportunities: Many of our company leaders at 1915 South were promoted from within our own company. When you start at 1915 South, you are not just starting your next job, you are beginning your new career
- Evaluate each piece of furniture to determine the type of wood and/or upholstery repairs, parts, and materials needed to complete the job
- Upholstery Repairs: Remove and install upholstery panels, springs, frame repairs, leather repairs, mechanisms, minor electrical and hand sewing
- Case Goods: Burn-ins, refinishing, joinery, match colors, and simulate wood grain
- Accurately reports situations that occur when repairs cannot be completed
- Is responsible for managing shop inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other technicians and delivery associates
- Respects customers’ property and prevents in-home damage due to own actions
- Performs in-home furniture repairs and repairs returned to Distribution Center from incomplete delivery services
- Preferred 2 years of consumer product delivery and/or repair experience in the primary field of focus.
- 21+ years of age
- Clean driving record
- Able to carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. individually or 150 lbs. as part of a team
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge in woodworking, leather upholstery, and paint/stain color matching
- We are a drug-free work enviorment.