This is a job posting from company – Tresl
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Why Work at Tresl?
The Tresl Team has the mission to empower customers to live independent, fulfilling lives by connecting them with beneficial financial resources. On a daily basis, we delight and help our customers engage with best-in-class auto loan solutions for refinance and off lease purchases. In this digital customer facing role, your day-to-day work will directly impact customers important financial decisions.
We are a creative, diverse, and analytical team, passionate about continuous learning around our customers. We value empathy for the customer experience, as well as a quantitative focus on driving business metrics.
About The ROLE
The Funding Specialist is responsible for ensuring auto loan packages are accurate and complete and meet lender requirements.
About The RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with an established sales team to effectively process auto loans from sales to fulfillment.
- Gather the necessary documents from customers to complete loan packages.
- Review loan packages to ensure documentation provided meets lender requirements.
- Review documents to cross check for accuracy and completeness.
- Contact lenders to confirm loan funding of loans.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing prompt, informed, professional and accurate service and support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer concerns in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- Consistently meet department quality, service and production standards that promote customer satisfaction and company growth.
- Manage to specific service level agreements to meet business timelines.
- Ensure appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate filing system.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
About The REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers and lending institutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the organization.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and best practices.
- Strong organizational and time managements skills, including the ability to prioritize and adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities. Required to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to cross check material for completeness and accuracy.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Understanding of customer sensitive information protection protocols.
Education or Formal Training: High school diploma or GED.
Experience: Preferred 1-2 years of document gathering, loan processing or related administrative experience. Banking experience preferred.
About The REWARDS
Tresl promotes an empowered culture that encourages personal, professional, and business growth. We focus on the highest quality environment for people, products, and technology, and facilitates a cohesive community by actively encouraging communication between all. Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Competitive pay depending on relevant skills, education and experience
- Up to 15 Paid Days Off
- Paid Holidays
- Robust Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Offerings
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employer Contribution to Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Employer Matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Casual Office Environment
Tresl is an equal opportunity employer. With regard to hiring and promotions, qualified persons will not be denied employment opportunity based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age 40 and over, disability, military status, or genetic information. Any questions or concerns about our EEO policy should be directed to Human Resources.
Powered by JazzHR