This is a job posting from company – GeoSonics/Vibra-Tech Inc.
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Does This Sound Like You?
Like developing websites and tools for your coworkers and clients? Are you someone who wants to be in the thick of things, working on both the front and back ends to make sure servers and online services run smoothly? Then here’s a great opportunity for you to be the full-time, in-office Full Stack Web Developer at Vibra-Tech Inc. located in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Who We Are:
Vibra-Tech Inc. uses web-based technology and innovative remote monitoring systems to measure man-made ground vibrations to ensure safety and security. Our seismic consulting services are in demand on construction and demolition sites, in mines and dams but also in places that remind us of the beauty and art present in our environment. We’ve monitored movement and vibrations at Frank Lloyd Wright’s famous Falling Water house and at historic museums and churches, helping to preserve fragile and historic art and artifacts that are important to our communities. We’re proud of our family environment and almost 100 years of combined, deep expertise that our company brings to projects.
What We Offer You:
Comprehensive benefits, including medical, life and long-term disability insurance provided at no cost to employees, generous 401(k) contributions and profit-sharing opportunities, paid holidays and vacation and free parking.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging websites, tools, server software and APIs
- Interacting with various database systems
- Supporting the integration and validation of new product designs
- Creating new websites and improving efficiency and stability of existing websites and products
- Addressing support tickets
- Documenting methodologies and data models with clear, written instructions
- Working on concurrent projects both independently and as part of a team, meeting all deadlines
- Associate’s degree in computer science, computer/software programming, related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Solid prior experience with the following systems and technologies:
- Python and PHP
- Relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- MVC frameworks
- Git version-control
- Docker and other virtual environments
- Linux servers and command lines
- Nginx and Apache
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact professionally with employees, vendors, clients, etc.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Powered by JazzHR