This is a job posting from company – Westman Atelier
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Washington, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
About Westman Atelier
A new standard of clean luxury. Founded by world-renowned editorial makeup artist Gucci Westman, Westman Atelier is a curated edit of skin-loving, performance-first makeup that is always effortless, never overdone. A mother, makeup artist, and champion of holistic living, Gucci believes passionately that ‘luxury’, ‘efficacy’ and ‘clean’ can be synonymous with exceptional makeup.
- A skincare approach to high performance make-up formulated with clean ingredients and no-compromise integrity
- Balancing perfect shades and buttery textures that melt into the skin with plant-based actives and cutting-edge science
About Our Founder
Gucci Westman has more than 20 years of professional experience as a major editorial makeup artist, contributing to publications like Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar. Gucci is known for creating dewy, supernaturally glowy looks and her highly coveted “second-skin approach” to makeup, resulting in naturally beautiful, radiantly amplified skin.
Job Title: Freelance Makeup Artist
Reports To: Westman Atelier Field Executive
Westman Atelier is looking for energetic, passionate makeup artists with a passion for clean, luxury beauty to educate clients on Gucci Westman’s makeup philosophy while providing the highest level of client experience.
- Beauty industry experience – sales, artistry, education, aesthetics, skincare, customer service
- Provide welcoming, personal, professional service to all customers at all times
- Educate on brand product knowledge
- Ask open-ended questions, listen to customer needs, and provide an interactive experience by offering makeup touch-ups
- Product demonstration and application techniques
- Provide shade recommendations and assist customers with product selection
- Uphold brand guidelines
- Stay up to date on Westman Atelier products and education
- Achieve individual sales goals
- Practice proper hygiene guidelines when demonstrating products on clients
- Maintain cleanliness of counter and tester units/testers
- Follow brand and retailer image guidelines at all times
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events
- Passion for clean luxury beauty!
Job Retail – Store
Primary Location US-Seattle WA
Job Type Standard