This is a job posting from company – Renfro Brands
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Alabama, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Job Location: Renfro – Fort Payne – Fort Payne, AL
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Not Specified
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: 2nd Shift
Job Category: Manufacturing
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The Finishing Shift Auditor is responsible for monitoring the quality of products and packaging.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Successful candidates will have some knowledge of finishing open pack and bag work styles, stickers, folds, cartons, etc. Responsible for auditing finished pallets for the following:
- Mixed case labels. Fail for wrong style inside case or on pallet.
- Barcode scanning errors
- Audit case labels for correct information and correct format by PLM
- Be able to read PLM and Dynamics to determine if pallet is correct.
- Carton/Tray, component number and correct stacking method
- Case label, bailer bag label, UPC must match
- UPC on bag matches case label and PLM Grid
- Item # on case label matches PLM Grid
- Fold and placement in bag or band.
- # pairs and first quality socks.
- Swift tach, hand tach, tach placement by measurements specified.
- Correct # in bailer bag. Correct # bailer bags in case.
- Audit for sloppy pairing or casing.
- Must be able to learn and look up orders in PLM and Dynamics
- Excellent attention to detail, time management skills and meeting deadlines
- Positive attitude and ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to reflect positive attitude and disciplined work ethic
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently
- High energy level
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in being a self-starter
- Ability to deal with internal/external customers with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Must possess confidence, good judgment, energy and the right personality to work in a challenging environment
- Must be able to read and write.
- Basic math skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Must be able to open and read emails in Outlook
- Must be able to complete required paperwork and failed papers and any reports required.
- Must be organized, work independently, and communicate well with supervisors, managers and production employees.
- Must be able to adjust quickly as customers and pack-ups change.
- Be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Be able to work in hot and cold environment of finishing warehouse
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. General working conditions include an office environment, manufacturing, warehouse and laboratory, some of which are not climate controlled.
*The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer at any time with or without notice. AA/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without race, color, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected characteristics*