This is a job posting from company – SERCO of Texas
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Summary: The Financial Management Specialist (FMS) reviews and processes claims for CCS-participating providers. The FMS will also compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to the mission of SERCO.
- Processing of provider billing requests, including uploading payment summaries and payroll.
- Reconcile line items and monthly budgets
- Creation and maintenance of provider contracts and case files
- Check Provider attendance reports weekly to ensure all children are being properly checked in
- Answer provider questions and take care of all provider rate issues
- Maintain paperwork required by financial management through accurate and timely preparation, copying, filing, and tracking
- Maintain billing files
- Generate and distribute claims/reporting forms to providers.
- Determination and resolution of provider overpayments and/or underpayments
- Answer financial management telephone calls, assisting the caller, or taking a message
- Prepare outgoing mail from financial management department
- Detect and report potential provider fraud
- Accurate, complete, and timely response to monitoring reports and audits
- Process weekly absence reports and mail out notification letters
- Serve as back up for back up to the Program Supervisor
- Initiating payment proofs for provider payroll payments, preparing reports to initiate finance reimbursement transfers, working with the finance department to create spending alerts.
- Compile and analyze financial information and prepare general ledger entries.
- Track and evaluate absences of children in care
- Attend and conduct training session as needed
- Responsible for performing assigned functions connected with fiscal management processes, including billing, clerical and routine financial duties
- Ensure that all accruals are recorded and adjusted to reflect actual expenditures on a monthly basis.
- Prepare employee travel status reports.
- Ensure cost allocations are current and are reconciled with General Ledger records.
- Assist in the process of compiling special project reports.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual independent audit of the Corporation
- Assist with meeting the child care performance set by TWC and the WSST Board.
- Other duties as assigned
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND AVAILABILITY:
- Working knowledge of workforce service programs, including Workforce Programs and Child Care.
- Knowledge of accounting computer applications(TWIST, MIP, etc)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent or
- Related 4 – year degree from an accredited college/university plus 2 years of related experience or 60 hours of college with 3 years of related experience or an equivalent combination thereof. (preferred)
- One year full-time clerical experience including data entry and maintenance of records
- Experience in book keeping or accounting
- Ability to use personal computer and learn proprietary software,
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Ability to perform complex calculations
- Ability to interpret and explain policies and procedures to diverse clientele.