This is a job posting from company – AllSaints
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings – making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Global Director of Visual Merchandising will be responsible to create, develop and implement all visual merchandising for the region . The Field Visual Merchandising Manager will work cross-functionally with head office to execute compelling in-store display, windows and full brand presentation standards to drive traffic and increase sales revenue. Ensure the brand integrity of the company is reflected at all times and have a significant understanding of overall business strategy to align visual plans with brand image.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Review and approve floor plans and mannequins prior to directive execution, provide direction and feedback to store in partnership with regional managers. Provide detailed feedback on photo submission utilizing the directive feedback form inclusive of execution of markdowns and promotions.
- Support creation and updating visual materials (seasonal directive, in-store monthly directive, visual merchandising training documents, etc.) that will be distributed company-wide
- Train store management with planning and execution of visual merchandising directives.
- Train store management on commercial analysis to improve sales performance. Utilize and manage the use of weekly reports, 42 technologies and product information to analyze and communicate business results and determine strategies to maximize sales.
- Drive sell through by making key decisions in partnership with field and store teams to re – merchandise stores where applicable.
- Utilize Company communication tool, G+, to effectively communicate to the field, highlight key objectives and wins, recognition and key updates to action within the business.
- Train store management on how to execute and deliver product knowledge, key investments and digital focused to store teams.
- Ensure in-store safety measurements such as ADA compliance, placement of fixtures are to standard.
- Responsible for ensuring store experience is up to standard, including music and digital displays.
- Lead and coach employees in partnership with store and regional management
- Provide feedback to key partners, including but not limited to LA Studio, visual department, field leadership, merchandising department and store teams to drive the business through visual and merchandising opportunities.
- Direct partnership with Regional & District Manager to ensure alignment in message and feedback to teams.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Multi-Unit visual merchandising experience in a retail fashion environment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of retail management/visual experience.
- Excellent organization, project management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-tasks, time manage and be flexible.
- Strong customer service attitude and ability to work with all levels of the organization from field level to executive team.
- Ability to react quickly to a changing environment or direction, delivering results effectively and with pace.
- Use sound judgement and make key decisions when needed.
- Comfortable presenting to large groups, tailoring messages to different audiences and effectively on subject matter.
- Schedule must remain flexible. May require overnight travel, travel outside the United States and may require overnight shifts or changes in weekly schedule to match business needs.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
COVID-19 Precautions for Offices (Los Angeles, New York):
Personal Protective Equipment (Face Masks) are voluntary
Personal Protective Equipment (Face Masks) will be provided upon request
Daily cleaning requirements for individual desks and shared spaces
Physical distancing is always required
Employees working in our corporate offices are required to work two (2) days in the office and three (3) days
working remote (M, T, W, Th). All employees telecommute on Fridays
These precautions are subject to change based on Federal, State, Local laws, and the needs of the business
ALLSAINTS CCPA Pre-Collection Notice for Job Applications:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with ALLSAINTS USA Limited, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Our North America region is made up of 76 retail locations across the US and Canada with our flagship store in SoHo, New York City. We are primarily based out of our Los Angeles studios, bringing our brand’ infamous aesthetic to the West Hollywood hills.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work together to offer the best to our customers
One Joined Up Team We support others and look for ways to build great connections
We Do What We Say We Will We pay attention to detail and work with pace to accomplish our plan
Be Responsible We step up to look after each other, our customers, partners, communities, and planet
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee clothing allotment and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.