This is a job posting from company – American Plant Maintenance LLC
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
APM Steam, headquartered just outside of Boston, is hiring Field Technicians to service the northeast and mid-atlantic areas.
We are looking for hard-working independent, reliable, self starting road warriors with top-notch mechanical and troubleshooting skills to join one of the fastest-growing teams of steam specialists in the country.
Our Field Technicians are responsible for surveying steam distributions systems to determine their operational effectiveness and conduct the subsequent repairs and installations to improve the energy efficiency of the systems.
- Conduct steam trap surveys to determine the operational state of all traps to identify where steam savings can be made for hospitals, colleges and universities, and other large commercial and industrial facilities
- Evaluate steam trap performance and collect system data with our proprietary mobile applications
- Determine the cause of trap failures and identify issues with condensation, piping, pressure, insulation defects, etc.
- Complete hands-on repairs and installations of steam traps to help customers achieve significant energy savings
- Ensure projects are completed within the timeline provided with a high degree of accuracy
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Capable of working with ladders and operating in confined spaces
- Familiarity with steam systems is a plus
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record and daily access to a vehicle
- Comfortable with up to 50% overnight travel throughout the region on weekdays, minimal weekend travel
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must live in MA, RI, CT, NJ, PA or NY
- Health insurance: 50% paid by the company
- 401k: 3% contribution by the company, regardless of employee contributions
- Time off: 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays and 6 personal days