This is a job posting from company – Herzig Engineering
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Regardless of your home location, we are currently looking for experienced electricians with a background working in industrial and commercial facilities. This position involves visiting our client sites around the country to collect electrical distribution information. We are searching for applicants with excellent people skills and an ambition to travel. A Master’s Electrician license is not required, but will be regarded highly. Pay will commensurate with experience.
We offer competitive salaries, group health insurance, vision, dental, build up to 6 weeks of PTO every year, and a 401(k). We also cover all travel expenses including hotel, food, car, flights, and other travel expenses.
We offer competitive benefits as well as some different perks!
Perks & Benefits:
- Use your mind, not your body!
- Consistent, safe work & pay – leave seasonal work behind!
- Keep your weekends! – Travel day Monday, work 3, 10-hour days, then travel day Friday to come home
- Ability to see the country on Herzig Engineering’s dime
- Save thousands of dollars on personal grocery and meal expenses since all travel meals are paid for by Herzig Engineering
- Keep all travel rewards! – Typically earn a free vacation through travel points (hotel, airline, & rental car)
- Group Health Insurance, Vision & Dental
- 401 (k) with 3% company contribution automatic
- Build up to 6 weeks of PTO
- $3,000+ signing bonus
- Do work that matters! – Herzig Engineering’s vision is to ensure all workers return home safely. We do this by applying engineering expertise to safety consulting.
- Ability and willingness to travel 100%
- 5+ years of commercial/industrial electrical experience
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Comfortable accessing energized electrical equipment including but not limited to; Switchgear, switchboard, panelboards, motor control centers, and busduct
- Quick Learner
- Willingness to adapt to change
- Journeyman/Master Electrician preferred
- Working knowledge of the NEC
- Working knowledge of the NFPA 70E
- Safety Minded
- Willingness to speak in front of large crowds
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, & Powerpoint)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly
- Able to read and interpret electrical one-line drawings