This is a job posting from company – null
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
As a Field Service Representative, you’ll travel to different customer sites to assist with our machinery and equipment—whether installing, troubleshooting, educating, or providing maintenance.
What you’ll do:
- Perform installation, start-up services, and operation instruction on all equipment represented by the company.
- Provide prompt follow-up reports on work performed, problems encountered, and customer concerns.
- Recommend improvements pertaining to the operation and reliability of our products, when appropriate.
- Form positive relationships with customers and their employees and serve as adjunct support in resolving equipment problems through recommendations and troubleshooting.
- Assist in training customers and other Field Service Representatives in the use, operation, adjustments, and proper maintenance procedures for our equipment.
- Maintain demo equipment and ensure proper operation; assist in customer presentation and demonstration, as needed.
- Learn the latest installation/maintenance procedures and techniques while assisting vendor technicians and other installers.
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay with incremental sign-on bonuses
- Attractive benefits package with health, dental, vision, and life insurance, plus PTO and retirement options
- Opportunities for on-the-job training, advancement, and earned accreditations
- An average of four days of regional travel, with overtime and mileage reimbursement.
What you need:
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible schedule with ability to travel regularly
- Two years of electronic technical school or equivalent experience, or willingness to learn
- Associates Degree preferred
- Completion of Field Service training program or prior experience in N/C or P/C service/maintenance or maintenance/operation experience
If you are currently an employee of a Stiles Machinery customer or dealer, we need written approval from senior management of your current employer before continuing the application process
Starting base salary $45,000-$60,000 plus overtime
Education : Technical/other training
Experience : 0 years: Maintenance or operation experience with woodworking machinery
0 years: N/C or P/C service or maintenance experience
0 years: Mechanical experience