This is a job posting from company – Boston Scientific
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Additional Location(s): US-FL-Jacksonville
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Field Clinical Representative for Spinal Cord Stimulator
Boston Scientific Neuromodulation
About the role:
At Boston Scientific Neuromodulation, you join a team that is focused on improving the lives of our patients through technology and service. We are leaders in Pain Management Solutions including Spinal Cord Stimulation, Radiofrequency Ablation and Interspinous Decompression Spacers. Chronic pain affects hundreds of millions of people worldwide, including more than 100 million in the US alone and we never stop looking for ways to advance our technology. People with a passion to improve lives created these solutions and are hard at work on other breakthroughs. If you share our passion to truly make a difference and improve peoples’ lives, please join us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the primary resource for sales and clinical support in the areas of basic troubleshooting, programming, and patient follow-up for spinal cord stimulation products in a clinical setting.
- Educating customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to keep all customers abreast of the latest product, therapy, technology developments and current items of interest in the industry.
- Participating in case reviews and clinical observation by working with physicians, hospital, and ambulatory surgery center staff.
- Attending cases in the operating room of hospital and surgery center accounts and performing patient follow-up to assure customer and patient success with the implanted products.
- Meeting with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) by traveling (in an automobile or airplane) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how company products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Utilizing company resources to identify potential patients and referral sources to educate them on neuromodulation and the value of pain management in treating chronic pain; this includes participating in creating community awareness events to drive patient volume.
- Developing relationships with hospital and ambulatory surgery center personnel (e.g. through conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Responding to customer and patient’s needs regarding products and services by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- This position is a field-based sales position within the assigned territory. You will be in daily collaboration with other local Field Clinical Representatives, Territory Managers and the Regional Business Director in your area.
- Performing this job in a quality system environment. Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a sales and/or clinical role.
- Medical device sales and/or clinical education experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Biology, Kinesiology or other science field.
- Experience as Physical Therapy Assistant, RN, Chiropractor Assistant, Radiologic Tech or Surgical Tech or similar field.
Requisition ID: 546578
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Please be advised that certain US based positions, including without limitation field sales and service positions that call on hospitals and/or health care centers, require acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Candidates will be notified during the interview and selection process if the role(s) for which they have applied require proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. Boston Scientific continues to evaluate its policies and protocols regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and will comply with all applicable state and federal law and healthcare credentialing requirements. As employees of the Company, you will be expected to meet the ongoing requirements for your roles, including any new requirements, should the Company’s policies or protocols change with regard to COVID-19 vaccination.