This is a job posting from company – Bolloré Logistics
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Import Agent Specialist to coordinate the movement of our customers import shipments. You will be the main point of contact for coordination between customers shipment imports, customs brokers, and shipping carriers.
Were looking for a full-time Import Agent Specialist with experience in Freight Forwarding and Customer Service.
- Negotiates with domestic customers, as intermediary for foreign customers, to resolve problems and arrive at mutual agreements.
- Open a file on the dedicated software system for each shipment received. Examines invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations. Contacts customs officials to affect release of incoming freight and resolve customs delays.
- Receive freight, documentation and waybilling; assesses charges; and collects fees for shipments.
Were looking for a full-time Import/Export agent with experience in Freight Forwarding and Customer Service.
- Plans and directs flow of air/ocean traffic moving to overseas destinations.
- Ships freights, prepares documentation and way-billing, assesses charges, and collects fees for shipments.
- Examines documents such as invoices, bills of lading, and shipping statements, to verify conversion of merchandise weights or volumes into system used by other country.
- 3 years of related air export experience and/or training.
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills
- 1 year of CargoWise experience preferred.
Bollore has to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- 401(k) matching
- Life insurance & disability.
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid time off / Holidays
- Career advancement
Bollore Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.