This is a job posting from company – Jackson Hewitt – 2946
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: West Virginia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
At Jackson Hewitt, we provide an invaluable service in guiding our clients through the tax codes, rules, and processes. We do this with integrity, quality, and consistency. This is something that the vast majority of taxpayers don’t receive from DIY or other assisted providers. We take pride in that. The role you play is critical to our success and together we are “Working Hard for the Hardest Working Americans”. This is our mission and it’s a large part of why we work here. Together we are highly passionate about what we do, and how we can help our clients.
Doing taxes is much more than filling in some forms. For most Americans, their tax return is the biggest single financial event of the year, and it can be quite an emotional experience. That’s where you come in! We are here to ease their stress and provide expert customer service and tax knowledge.
Flexible Schedules Available:
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Full-time or Part-time
- Looking to learn a new career and break into the tax industry?
- Someone who has gaps in their work history or is looking to boost their skills and resume?
- Someone who has been out of the workforce over the last year while at home with family?
- New to the workforce or with limited experience/education, but a willingness to learn?
- Retired and want to continue to make an impact?
- Someone without a college diploma? No problem!
- A Veteran or military personnel transitioning from the service?
- Part of a military family that moves often with deployments?
- A recent college graduate or current college student?
- A stay-at-home parent who needs a flexible work schedule?
- A gig worker or looking to add a second income?
- Bilingual? Bilingual candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
What you’ll do here:
As a Seasonal Experienced Tax Preparer, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance, explaining, preparing, and completing accurate tax-related forms for clients, including multiyear, multistate, and year-end tax forms. You will also provide clients with IRS audit support. Complete E-filing, provide printed copies of returns for clients to review, sign and e-file these forms to IRS and state agencies.
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients.
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services.
- Answer client calls via our national call center routing system.
- Answer tax related questions and provide future tax planning to clients in a timely fashion.
- Collection and processing of clients’ payments while ensuring timely deposits.
- Marketing and business generation efforts.
- Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration.
- Mentor and support teammates, providing guidance and in some cases acting as a lead.
- This position has access to and regularly works with information of a sensitive, highly confidential nature which requires a working knowledge of the business.
Skills you’ll bring for success:
- 2+ seasons of previous tax experience
- Experience completing individual, trust, &/or partnership tax returns
- Passion for providing extraordinary customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful completion of the Jackson Hewitt Tax Knowledge Assessment
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred
- Field Instructor, Remote Support, or Call Center certification a plus
- Tax planning and audit support experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field a plus
- CPA or Enrolled Agent license is a bonus
- PTIN Certification: Yes