This is a job posting from company – Chadwell Supply
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all.
We are proud to have been named the National Apartment Association’s 2021 Best Workplace in the Supplier Category.
- Competitive Salary of $50k -$75k Based on Experience!
- Full Time, Monday-Friday
- Paid Holidays Off and No Weekends!
- Work from home options! We offer hybrid schedules that would consist of 3 days at home at 2 days in the office.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K, 104 hours paid time off accrual, complimentary gym access, meal prep services and more!
- Employee Discount Program!
- Long-term Career Opportunities! Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 18 Branches across the Country.
- Named Top 100 Companies in Tampa Bay 2019, 2020, and 2021!
As ERP Functional Analyst, the candidate provides project coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems.
What You’ll Be Doing
- User Support in troubleshooting both application and business process issues
- Analyze user operational procedures to develop functional systems requirements and advise and instruct other staff responsible for development.
- Identify innovative solutions to business issues in technical development.
- Improve process flow and user documentation for different Dynamics GP related modules and enhance user knowledge and competency.
- Maintaining EDI functionality for vendors and setting up new vendors as needed
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs: i.e., special projects, Enhancements, etc.
What Are We Looking For?
- Requires in-depth functional knowledge and experience in Dynamics GP and related applications.
- Should have implementation experience of large ERP applications with emphasis on Distribution modules (SOP/POP/Inventory).
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Contributes to process improvements.
- Work with end users and business teams for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs. Should be able to work with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance, and production support activities.
- Assists in allied activities of the ERP Applications Team, working with vendor Support and internal support teams ensuring smooth running of the ERP applications systems.
- Good understanding of SQL language
- Experience on tools like Salespad, Smartconnect, Payfabric, and Pacejet preferred
Experience / Education
- Typically requires 3-5 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 2 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
Powered by JazzHR