This is a job posting from company – Tradebe
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Indiana, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the United States; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of chemist time cards, cross checking against TMV’s.
- Review of chemist packing slips, manifests, profiles, etc. for compliance and correctness.
- Train new hire chemists.
- Issue chemist exams to chemist team.
- Work with de-pack to resolve packing issues.
- Schedule and staff HHW events, includes internal and external staff, trucks and equipment.
- Perform LP and onsite services when chemists have PTO or call out sick.
- Fill in for Ops Manager when out on PTO
- A Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science, or other related science is preferred
- 1+ year experience as a lab pack chemist including experience working and managing HHW events
- A basic knowledge of hazardous waste field is preferred
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement (Tradebe will match up to 20% of an employee’s contribution, up to 25% of the
- employees pay)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
Powered by JazzHR