This is a job posting from company – Apex Companies
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Position: Environmental Engineer
Industry: Engineering, Technical
Location: Charlotte, NC
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as an Engineer:
- Conduct field-based activities such as site inspections, sample collection, testing, and analysis
- Assist with installing, operating, and maintaining in-situ remediation systems
- Manage and oversee subcontractors in the field
- Assist with project engineering design
- Assist with writing technical reports, proposals, and permitting documents
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data
- Input data into template reports
- Actively develop your own career growth
Why you’ll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS in Environmental, Civil, Geotechnical, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering, or a related field
- EIT certification is a plus
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification is preferred, or ability to obtain certification at start of employment
- Experience with NPDES, SPCC & SWPPP plans & permits, waste profiles, and water quality is a plus
- Experience with environmental remediation and wastewater treatment systems is a plus
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, AutoCAD, and the add-on program Civil 3D
- Excellent technical communication skills; strong attention to detail; field adeptness
- Good safety record and understanding of safe work practices
- Ability to travel approximately 25-50%
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant, Olivia, will get you connected with our hiring team today or visit .
Apex Companies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity and differences of our employees, customers, and communities. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Apex aims to make apexcos.com accessible to all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact [email protected] or (301) 417-0200. Likewise, feel free to reach out to us if you would like to view or discuss Apex policy related to equal employment opportunity or have any related concerns. EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.