This is a job posting from company – IDEMIA
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
Do you have an interest in security, law enforcement, biometrics, and the safety of your community? Are you a customer service oriented, “people” person? If so, the Enrollment Agent position at our IdentoGO locations might be a great fit for you. You’ll get to use cutting edge technology to obtain fingerprint records (any CSI/true crime fans out there?) while helping to cut down on crime and keep those with questionable backgrounds from having access to our ports, the transportation of hazardous materials, as well as the relaxed security requirements of TSA precheck customers. If you’re interested in providing a service to your fellow citizens and interacting with customers on a day to day, face to face basis, submit your application for the Enrollment Agent position today!
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting and retail equipment, including computer hardware and software
- Verify customer identity and scan required documents into database system
- Successfully complete required biometric and data capture processes and paperwork on each customer
- Track processing time for each applicant and ensure applicants are processed in appropriate order
- Perform biometric processing to include capturing quality electronic fingerprints, photographs and signatures to meet or exceed program accuracy standards
- Identify win-win opportunities to provide more products and services to customers
- Create opportunities to add value for customers through the upselling of retail products and services (if applicable)
- Adhere to all company and departmental employment policies regarding security and confidentiality to ensure applicant documents/information are safeguarded at all times
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies relating to Enrollment Center standards, including adherence to signage, branding, and employee attire policies
- Performs Enrollment Center Sustainment responsibilities on a daily basis
- Performs administrative duties such as time keeping, shift schedules, daily activity reports, card inventory, equipment inventory, submit updated enrollment center photos and requisitioning supplies including troubleshooting and/or equipment modifications when necessary
- Represents the company and the program(s) that are supported in a professional and customer oriented manner
- Support Customer Service Registration and Reservation activities, as necessary
- Successfully completes time sensitive trainings/briefings as assigned.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principals and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Technology – Knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware, and computer software, including applications and data entry
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical duties, such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures
- Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of self, other individuals, and/or outside organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Integrity – Job requires ethics and honesty
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
- Ability to travel locally for activities such as backfill at local enrollment locations, meetings, classes, and workshops.
- Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 25% of the time.
- Travel by air may be required for initial company training, as well as occasional new program or services training.
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may be required to stand, sit, or a combination of both standing and sitting to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects. May require normal range of hearing and vision to operate machinery.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- Minimum one (1) year applicable experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Previous experience processing credentials is a plus
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Evening and weekend work may be required
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to successfully pass various background screening requirements, including criminal history, education, credit, and drug screen, as well as obtain any required program specific credentials/certifications