This is a job posting from company – Edge Electric
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Stryker Electric is looking for individuals seeking a rewarding career as an Electrician.
About the Job
We are seeking experienced electricians with commercial and industrial experience.
This position is Full Time and we have immediate need in Hendry County and Palm Beach County. Starting Pay is $23-34 per hour, commensurate with experience, plus employee benefits valued at up to an additional $5 per hour.
- Erect and maintain electrical wiring, fixtures, and devices in buildings
- Install electrical components in accordance with building codes and regulations
- Work with other electricians and contractors to install lighting fixtures and devices
- Diagnose electrical problems in residential, commercial, and industrial settings
- Test circuits to determine whether they are live or dead
- Measure voltage, amperage, resistance, phase displacement using electrical instruments
- Knowledgeably discuss the implications of installing various types of wiring
- Ensure that the work is done in accordance with code, including the National Electrical Code
We welcome applicants from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Below gives you a sense of what we are looking for, but every applicant will be considered:
- 5 years of electrical experience in commercial, industrial, or residential
- Efficiency in troubleshooting, problem solving and making repairs in a timely manner
- Experience in installation of electrical panel systems, conduit, wiring and fixtures
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Journeyman Electrician License (preferred)
- Clean and valid Driver’s License
About Stryker Electric
For over 40 years, Stryker Electric has been providing impeccable commercial electrical contracting services to clients in the Southeast United States. The values and principles that Stryker Electric offers to all our clients is unmatched.
The mission of Stryker Electric is to provide the best customer experience through solutions-driven employees with integrity and respect, while providing a place of employment for our employees to be the envy of the industry.
Stryker is proud to be one of the top employers in Florida since 1975.
You Can Count On Us For:
- Trustworthiness: Being honest at all times is a requirement at our company.
- Courtesy: Our technicians are respectful and considerate.
- Safety: Our goal is to be as safe as possible for both our technicians and customers.
- Reliability: You can count on our technicians to be prompt and professional.
You’ll love working here because:
We value our employees. We offer a safe, healthy, and respectful working environment where employees’ ideas matter, and a collaborative working environment where everyone’s ideas matter. The “Stryker Cares” motto assures that employee’s ideas and concerns are considered.
We have 3 employees that have been with our organization for over 30 years, 9 employees for over 20 years, 8 employees for over 10 years, and 36 employees over 5 years. The current statistic for employees changing jobs is every 3 to 5 years. Our employees come here to build careers, not jobs.
We will pay to get you trained. With our Employee Apprenticeship Program, we will pay for your tuition to attend school and get certified while you’re employed with us.
We want you to grow. We offer college reimbursement to any current full-time employee who has been employed a minimum of one year to attend school and get a degree associated with your field of work.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Keeping Our Employees Healthy
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Keeping Our Families Safe
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Hospitalization and Accident Coverage
Planning For Retirement
- 401k with Discretionary Matching Contributions up to 5% of Salary
Taking Time Off Whether Planned or Not
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Discounts
Rewarding Our Employees
- Annual Discretionary Company Profit-Sharing Bonus
Growing and Developing Our Employees
- Employee Apprenticeship Program
- College Reimbursement Program
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stryker Electric is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Stryker Electric is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Stryker Electric uses E-Verify. All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 – $34.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Masks, gloves, and sanitizer are provided.
- English (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Journeyman Electrical License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Powered by JazzHR