This is a job posting from company – TulaRay
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
DEFINITION: This is non-professional work providing health care services for individuals with intellectual disabilities to improve their daily living functions in a Department of Human Services (DHS) facility.
- The Residential Services Aide job series describes work in providing nonprofessional health care services to individuals residing at state-operated facilities.
- Knowledge of non-professional health care services designed to improve the ability of individuals to perform daily living activities.
- Ability to read and interpret written materials.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Successful completion of the DHS Aide Trainee Program.
- An employee in this job assists individuals residing in a DHS facility in their daily living activities, physical care, self-help activities, and other tasks related to their individualized treatment plans.
- Work includes providing information to professional level staff regarding individuals progress toward meeting the goals and objectives of their individualized treatment plans through the completion of documentation.
- Work may also include assisting individuals with other therapeutic activities under the direction of treatment professionals.
- Work is performed in accordance with established procedures and is reviewed by a higher level supervisor through daily care records, observation of individuals receiving treatment, and conferences with the employee.
- Assists individuals with housekeeping functions in their living quarters.
- Instructs and supports individuals to resolve problems associated with group living through settlements of disagreements.
- Assists individuals in feeding, dressing, transport, and other daily living activities.
- Records individuals’ on-going physical and medical needs and behavioral observations for inclusion in clinical records and treatment plans.
- Reports individuals’ behavioral problems to the immediate supervisor and other professional staff.
- Instructs and guides individuals to participate in their therapeutic treatment activities.
- Performs related work as required.
TulaRay partners with clients to create staffing solutions that meet unique organizational needs. Our services are designed to reduce administrative burdens, protect your brand, and improve assignment time-to-fill. We believe that mutually successful client relationships are built on lasting quality and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on our uncompromising commitment to high-quality emergency management & healthcare personnel, while ensuring that our clients are taken care of with personalized attention. TulaRay manages total compliance and respectfully supports hundreds of professionals and patient-centered programs.
TulaRay is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at tularay.com