This is a job posting from company – Minn Care Home Health
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Minnesota, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Minn Care Home Health is looking for DSP Activities Coordinator for our Assisted Living Program:
- Weekly Full Time
- Starting at $18.00
Minn Care Home Health provides home care services to adults with developmental and mental disabilities, and those in need of medical care after hospital discharge. Minn Care is looking for caring, fun and energetic Activities Coordinator to join our team! The DSP Activities Coordinator will provide direct care and assist program managers with activities for the residents we support.
- Assists in Planning, scheduling and conducting activities programs that provide physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual opportunities for the residents.
- Attends community-planned functions and coordinates event from beginning to end including setup, running, and breaking down for the event.
- Develops and maintains an activities program which is reflective of the resident’s interests.
- Compassionate and comfortable with seniors with diverse level of support.
- Lead small and large group activities as well as 1:1’s with residents.
- Communicates with and supports residents and their families appropriately.
- Plan and conduct art programs, entertainment for special events, weekly religious services and one-on-one special projects as needed.
- Provides ongoing communication with residents and, as necessary, family members.
- Keep art supplies, puzzles, games, magazines, books and other items well stocked and up-to-date
- Assists Director/Coordinator in leadership of wellness program.
- Maintains record and prepares reports on resident assessments, participation and satisfaction.
- Interacts with residents, guests and staff in an atmosphere of hospitality.
- Protects the privacy of the resident when communication oral and written information.
- Other duties as assigned or may be necessary in an organization having overlapping roles and responsibilities.
- Updates resident interest log as needed.
- Participates in family council meetings
- One year of activities/life enrichment experience, preferably working with seniors
- Possess a great attitude and positive demeanor
- Have a valid current Driver’s License
- Capable of working without direct supervision.
- Good customer service skills
- Must pass the Department of Human Services background check
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Paid Time Off
- 401K contribution and matching
- Employee Bonuses