This is a job posting from company – My Life LLC.
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Nebraska, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
My Life LLC is currently seeking upbeat and professional direct support professionals. Hours are between 7:30am and 4:15pm.
My Life LLC works with the Department of Health and Human Services to meet the needs of people in the community who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
My Life LLC is currently seeking Full-Time Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) to work in the Omaha area. We are looking for individuals to assist in delivering superior habilitative supports to participants with developmental disabilities, and to help them gain independence through every aspect of their daily lives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Implement ISP programs to guide daily interactions
- Direct daily activities to teach and expand participant behavior and skill development necessary for independence
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- Support participants in all aspects of life including meal preparation, recreational and leisure activities and activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Support with all aspects of personal hygiene
- Monitor medical records and support administration as directed
- Provide transportation as needed
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor or the company
- Willingness to utilize adaptive devices
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Dedicated professionals looking to make an impact on others
- Innovative problem solvers who will create unique opportunities for the participants My Life LLC supports
- Compassionate individuals who want to support living fulfilling lives and self-advocacy
- Ethical, honest, and act with integrity at all times
- Professional when supporting participants; treating them with dignity and respect
- Committed to providing superior person-centered habilitative supports to meet participants needs throughout their lives
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Completion of High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current car insurance
- Have a reliable vehicle to transport people during a shift
- Pass all background checks
- Must have full range of motion, physical strength and the ability to achieve and maintain training’s and certifications
- Basic computer usage/ knowledge
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays