This is a job posting from company – Courtyard
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Oregon, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring a high-quality dining experience by greeting residents and guests, overseeing service staff and interacting with residents and guests while maintaining a safe and sanitary dining environment.
- Supervise daily operation of dining room(s), room service and convenience store.
- Ensure resident/guest satisfaction by responding quickly to needs and requests.
- Ensure room service orders are delivered timely and properly.
- Ensure smooth and timely opening of the dining room.
- Assist in producing weekly schedules with budgetary guidelines for service staff.
- Ensure that there are an adequate number of employees for each shift and ensure that absences are covered.
- Lead the training of all new dining room employees.
- Assist service staff during mealtime as needed.
- Oversee resident billing of food service charges.
- Manage dining staff.
- 6+ months of previous Food Service experience.
- Management experience is not required but a plus.
- Serv Safe and/or other required local, county or state certifications.
- You have the ability to switch tasks quickly and often.
- You have a positive and professional attitude and are good at giving clear direction in a respectful demeanor.
- You take pride in the quality and presentation of food that you have helped to prepare, as well as the cleanliness of the kitchen and dining areas that you work within.
- You have a generous amount of patience and the ability to effectively communicate with many different types of personalities.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.