This is a job posting from company – Hearst
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
WJCL, the Hearst Television affiliate in Savannah, GA, is seeking a Digital Client Specialist.
As a Digital Client Specialist, you will be responsible for working with WJCL Account Executives and their clients to ensure successful digital advertising campaigns. We’re looking for candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and sales representatives.
Specifically, you’ll work with the sales force on processing online and mobile advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials and overseeing successful digital campaign execution. We’re looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills. The ideal candidate has the ability prioritize efficiently and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity in a growing segment of our organization.
- Campaign management and sales revenue analysis
- Build, traffic and schedule advertising creative
- Proactively monitor, analyze and optimize all online advertising performance from creating insertion order to post completion
- Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns
- Work directly with clients and sales team to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans
- Prepare strategic PowerPoint proposals based on customer needs
- Develop creative concepts for digital campaigns and communicate effectively to creative team
- Online advertising trafficking, sales coordinator/planner or related experience
- Working knowledge of DFP, Google Analytics and Comscore
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with programmatic advertising a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service and exceed client expectations
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
About Us: At Hearst Television we tell stories every day. Stories about people of all cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and identities. That’s why, behind the scenes, we believe in being an organization as diverse and varied as the audience we reach, ensuring that the content we create is more compassionate, and more representative of the communities we serve.
Hearst Television owns and operates 33 television and two radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households. Through its partnership with nearly all of the major networks, Hearst Television distributes national content over nearly 70 video channels including programming from ABC, NBC, CBS, CW, MY Net, MeTV, This TV, Estrella and more. The radio stations are leaders in Baltimore news/talk and rock music listenership. Hearst Television is recognized as one of the industry’s premier companies and has been honored with numerous awards for distinguished journalism, industry innovation, and community service. Hearst Television is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hearst.