This is a job posting from company – Rokt
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce technology, helping companies seize the full potential of every transaction moment to grow revenue and acquire new customers at scale. Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands’ End, Fanatics, UrbanStems, GoDaddy, Vistaprint and HelloFresh are among the more than 2,500 leading global businesses and advertisers that are using Rokt’s solutions to drive more value through every transaction by offering highly relevant messages to their customers at the moment they are most likely to convert.
With our December 2021 Series E raise of USD$325M, Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 19 countries across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region with the largest office in NYC and a major R&D hub in Sydney. With annual revenues of more than US$200M and vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our five core values: Smart with Humility, Own the Outcomes, Force for Good, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
The Digital Account Coordinator role is an entry-level role suited for someone who is passionate about uncovering insights on what strategies drive the best return for our portfolio of global clients.
This creative self-starter will work closely with a Senior member of the Customer Success team to develop and execute strategic growth initiatives including but not limited to: day-to-day management of accounts, interpreting data and making strategic optimizations, approaching content creation with a creative mindset, and making strategic recommendations to clients through compelling visuals and data-driven presentations.
This role will provide an excellent foundation for professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
- Work closely with team to develop and execute strategic growth initiatives including but not limited to: day-to-day management of accounts, interpreting data and making strategic optimizations, approaching content creation with a creative mindset
- Making strategic recommendations to clients through compelling visuals and data-driven presentations.
- Developing relevant client-facing account proposals with the support of cross-functional teams
- Proactively supporting the Account Management Team in campaign setup and launch as well as taking initiative to determine strategic account recommendations to increase client’s overall return
- Keen interest in data & the ability to create a story from this data to put forth actionable solution
- Bachelor’s degree (Advertising, Marketing, or other aligned field); some relevant prior experience be it by way of permanent, casual or internship role (digital experience preferred but not required)
- Japanese language fluency; strong written and verbal communication skills in Japanese
- Comfortable with future travel to Japan, once COVID restrictions and safety regulations allow
- Passionate about growing brands’ digital footprint – within the food & beverage and subscription retail verticals, and more
- Tech Savvy – Comfortable using online marketing and email platforms to communicate across teams & measure performance
- Effective Communicator – Keeps others informed and up to date on his/her priorities, current tasks and work completed. Welcomes constructive criticism for career development
- Creative Thinker – Approaches projects, proposals, and account optimizations with a creative lens. Able to interpret and extract insight from data & convey in an effective manner
- Problem solver – Approaches problems with common sense and practical solutions orientation
- Highly Organized Self-Starter- Responds well under pressure and is able to prioritize & complete tasks efficiently & effectively. Bias to speed yet detail-oriented
- Self-driven entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive, can-do attitude & a fun personality
- (Preferred) Experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Tableau, and Hubspot (not required but viewed favorably)
- Force for Good. We actively invest in the growth of our people and the strengthening of our communities. Our NYC office is 100% vaccinated to keep our employees and community safe and healthy. We require all Rokt’stars as well as anyone else who will be onsite at the Rokt NYC office – clients, contractors, vendors, and suppliers – to show proof of vaccination and their booster shot.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high-performing, high-velocity culture – we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed – Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us for 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family. And our NYC office is dog-friendly!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020, Hawaii in May 2022, Whistler, British Columbia in January 2023), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities – New York, Sydney, London, Singapore, Tokyo.
- Get the best of both worlds with a hybrid workplace. We currently work 3 days a week in office, allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds (please note: this is subject to change based on the needs of the business and some support roles still require a full-time presence). One week per quarter, you also have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles – irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Salary Range: $87,500/ year + equity + (great) benefits!