This is a job posting from company – Havertys
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The safety of our customers, communities and team members is our first priority, so we are implementing continuous enhanced cleaning and safety protocols based on guidelines provided by the CDC and U.S. government.
Havertys provides masks and protective equipment to all employees and works to maintain social distancing practices in the workplace to ensure safety amongst our team members and Customers.
Assists Sales Consultant in closing transactions by providing design services to Havertys customers. Will visit client’s homes to assure proper furniture placement and color coordination, will also recommend additional furniture and accessories for the room design as needed. Maintains consistent level of sales and other key metrics as required by management and Havertys policy, including a minimum monthly sales volume requirement which may be subject to change. Position may involve sales training directly on the sales floor to enable an understanding of the Havertys customer engagement process. Maintain display standards of our furniture showroom in accordance with Havertys Standards Manual.
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Once introduced to the client, assists Sales Consultant by scheduling, or attending a scheduled qualified home visit. Position may require evening and weekend work at hours convenient to the Customer’s schedule.
- Visits customers homes individually or accompanied by sales consultant, as applicable.
- Coordinates with the decision-maker(s) during the home visit and the final presentation to review the items selected, pricing, and delivery schedules, if applicable.
- May build a Presentation Board, consisting of the colors and placement of furniture in the home, the visual samples of the actual furniture, the room plan, any needed accessories.
- May draw floor plans using Havertys.com “RoomPlanner” software.
- Will provide recap to Sales Consultant and Management after each house visit and upon completion of the floor plan and the Presentation Board.
- Will assist Sales Consultant with the creation of special-order skus and sales reserves.
- Will assist Sales Consultant with the creation of floor plans for in-store clients that need to better visualize the purchase, helping to close the sale as an in-store-house-call.
- Provide constructive feedback to customer to help build the sale and increase average ticket.
- Have knowledge of special sales, financing plans, delivery procedures, warranties, etc.
- Reinforce customer selections and help bring sale to closure.
- May use My Sales Center to access and follow-up with customers.
- Maintain knowledge of broad range of furniture styles and products.
- Arrange furniture on showroom floor in room settings.
- Hang pictures, banners, placards, place accessories and accent pieces.
- Order and accessorize fixtures.
- Receive and tag all incoming merchandise and accessories.
- Track accessories sales using flow reports.
- Appropriately display, mark down, and move out accessories which are not selling as indicated by merchandise reports.
- Work with store manager to mark down inactive or damaged merchandise
- Manage Display Assistant and Housekeeper.
- Ensure a neat and orderly showroom
Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in interior design or related field; or 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training/ or equivalent combination of education and experience. ASID certification preferred.
Must have a current valid drivers license with a clean driving record and be able to drive and provide personal transportation to Customer in-home appointments. Reliable transportation with verification of minimum state required car insurance is a requirement of position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of email and systems such as Room Planner software/ Microsoft Office components/ Internet software/ Full-shot image ware.
DISPLAY COORDINATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of furniture styles and history.
- Knowledge of current furniture trends.
- Ability to analyze business reports a plus.
- One to three years related experience preferred.
- Occasional heavy lifting required.
- A heavy lifting assessment is required prior to hiring.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his superior.
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.