This is a job posting from company – Veeva Systems
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a . As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you – on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
Veeva’s Legal Team is looking for a dynamic team player who excels in a fast-paced, global work environment. In this role, you will support Legal’s Regulatory and Privacy Team, focused primarily on data privacy and data protection-related matters within the Americas. The Data Privacy Analyst will develop and maintain privacy and data protection knowledge and expertise to ensure effective paralegal and privacy function support. The position assists with the negotiation of privacy-related agreements and terms, as well as the development of policies and procedures, training, audits, and reporting for the privacy program. While privacy will be a primary focus, this role will offer opportunities to explore and lead various other regulatory and compliance initiatives, all in accordance with global laws and regulations and company policies, standards, and best practices.
What You’ll Do
- Support the administration of Veeva’s privacy program, including through policy and procedure drafting, training, monitoring, and reporting
- Recommend and implement improvements and innovations to the privacy program and related processes
- Research applicable data laws, regulations, and best practices
- Research other regulatory matters, as assigned, and work with attorneys and other stakeholders to build, expand or improve existing compliance programs related to such research
- Create compliance-related content and guidance to speed up processes and ensure company-wide understanding
- Handle urgent and time-sensitive inquiries and escalations from different stakeholders
- Assist with, negotiate, manage and maintain various data agreements, such as data protection agreements, business associate agreements, and third-party access agreements
- Review privacy impact assessment and transfer impact assessments to determine the level of privacy risk
- Work with cross-functional groups to identify and resolve privacy compliance issues and incident response
- Maintain legal records and files related to privacy and regulatory compliance
- Audit existing contracts and develop reports on specific legal terms and conditions
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers regarding data privacy
- Other special projects and responsibilities, as directed by attorneys
- Bachelor’s degree, Paralegal certificate, or equivalent experience
- Experience working at a law firm or in-house legal department is preferred
- Privacy certification is ideal
- Corporate contracts or commercial legal experience is ideal
- Self-motivated and efficient, with good business judgment and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Professional behavior
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Knowledge of Gmail, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable learning new programs as deemed necessary to bring efficiency to the role
- Working knowledge of Internet browsers and the ability to use the Internet to do research
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]