This is a job posting from company – Within3
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Ohio, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Who We Are!
Within 3’s virtual engagement platform helps the top life science and pharmaceutical companies in the world to engage more efficiently with physicians and patients. Drugs get to market faster. Patients can be heard. Busy physicians can spend more time with patients.
We work hard to create a dynamic and collaborative culture where innovation is encouraged. Even as a globally distributed organization, we strive to create and maintain connections that not only make work fun but make our work better!
We are looking for a self-motivated Data Analytics Quality Assurance Analyst to be part of a Product Development team that builds and enhances online collaboration solutions for our healthcare clients. This position reports through the Product Management organization and has the unique ability to have a direct influence on the success of the solutions that we provide.
What you can expect from the opportunity
- Develop a risk-based test strategy for enhancements.
- Develops, maintains, and executes manual test scripts.
- Develops and maintains utilities, test data sets, and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Manage the bug lifecycle through the sprint.
- Work with the QA Manager to establish the quality assurance process in addition to Identifying ways to continuously improve the process.
- Provide rich conversation during refinement to identify and advocate for missing or ambiguous acceptance criteria.
- Help develop, establish, and evolve the team’s SDLC processes
- Performing statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity.
- Evaluating system performance and design, as well as its effect on data quality.
- Collaborating with database developers to improve data collection and storage processes.
- Documenting processes and maintaining data records.
- Adhering to best practices in data analysis and collection.
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in data quality analysis
What you need to grow and succeed
- 5-10 years of experience in QA
- 3-5 years of experience performing testing for analytics products
- Experience with other types of testing: functional, UI, end-to-end, regression
- Strong SQL or comparable query language skills
- Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Postgres, Snowflake, or other experience with dimensional databases
- LoadRunner or other performance testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Strong experience establishing QA processes in new teams
- Comfortable being the sole QA expert on a team
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills
What’s on offer
- Fully remote home-based flexible working
- Create your own home working space, including MacBook Pro and monthly communication allowance.
- You will benefit from our unique approach to flexible working – Work Life Balance! And we mean it!
- A competitive compensation package & benefits programme aligned to your location.
- Growth & advancement in a forward thinking and dynamic organization where culture is everything!
- Don’t believe us – check us out on
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Within3 we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Within3 is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at Within3 regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.