This is a job posting from company – Qualtrics
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Washington, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences – like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
As a data analyst in the Qualtrics Global Customer Intelligence team, you will contribute to our analytical capabilities by creating data products and solutions that will accelerate Qualtrics’ ability to drive insights that turn into action. Develop data structures that bring together customer feedback, product usage and operational data which will strategically advance how Qualtrics measures, understands, improves, and innovates the experiences it delivers to its customers.
What Success Looks Like:
In this role, you will support Qualtrics’ ability to use data to drive insights. You will be part of a growing analytics team that serves our customer service teams with insights that can be turned into action. You will collaborate with data engineering resources to procure and curate data from disparate source systems. You will work with key business stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of the business purpose and definition of our internal data.
Bring your analytical mind, problem-solving skills, and deep expertise in data curation and technical skills to develop data structures and data pipelines that will accelerate our understanding of our customer experiences and business outcomes. If you love solving problems with data, hands on coding, hacking, partnering with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this position is for you!
A Day in the Life:
- Design, develop, and program disparate data sources into intuitive data structures that can form the basis for a broad set of analysis
- Interact with cross-functional business stakeholders to understand their questions and issues and formulate approaches for data analysis
- Clearly communicate complex data challenges and solutions to business stakeholders
- Partner with data scientist resources to develop data pipelines for use in model development and production
- Be an internal leader in data analysis by collaborating with data engineering, data scientist, and other analytical resources
- Form collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and team members
Qualifications & Requirements
- BA/BS degree from a top-rated university
- 3+ years work experience
- At least 2+ years experience in open source programming languages
- At least 2+ years experience with SQL and automation of data pipelines
- Strong verbal and written skills to present analysis and insights including trends and opportunities to stakeholders across the business
- Able to work independently on projects with little to no guidance required
- High standard of quality, attention to detail, and professionalism
- Familiarity with survey scripting and data reporting platforms such as Qualtrics is desired
- BA/BS degree in STEM or other quantitative discipline
We are proud of the community that has developed at Qualtrics. Every day it becomes more robust and, along the way, it matures and develops us into a better team through education, focus, advocacy, and fun. It is a solidifying piece of the #OneTeam mentality that we operate with.
The Q-mmunity is essentially a mix of the Q Groups, our Corporate Social Responsibility groups, and other social groups. These groups include but are not limited to MosaiQ, Q Pride, Q&Able, QSalute, and Women’s Leadership Development (WLD). Take a deeper look at our Q-mmunity .
While we are optional-remote for the time being, Qualtrics is moving towards a hybrid model where employees will split their time between home and office work each week.