This is a job posting from company – Artech Information Systems
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The purpose of the position is to provide fleet sales and operations support, and also to participate in continuous improvement initiatives. Primary responsibilities include working collaboratively to support parts sales opportunities, respond to field team requests, support direct bill customer inquiries (invoice disputes, discrepancies, reporting), process invoice credits/debits, support the timely and accurate execution of quarterly fleet price updates, handling support request from fleets and participating in efforts to optimize systems and processes. A successful candidate will be: organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Work collaboratively with field sales personnel and dealer representatives to onboard new Pinnacle Fleet Solutions customers
- Support direct bill customer inquiries (invoice disputes, discrepancies, reporting)
- Handling ad-hoc support request from: fleet customers, the Dealer network and field teams
- Provide operational level fleet support in the event of issues such as credit collections, transaction disputes and other ad hoc requests.
- Support the timely and accurate execution of quarterly fleet publications
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives that enhance the technology or processes supporting pricing capabilities, program functionality or departmental efficiencies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum three years sales, program, customer support or pricing related experience
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving/decision making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup)
- At least three years related experience with at least five years in the truck/service industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint X Proficient in SAP software
- Experience in software such as: Tableau and Salesforce
Division/Business Group: Aftermarket Sales and Marketing: Fleet Parts Sales
Work Location: Hybrid (combination of onsite and WFH weekly)
Work Shift: 40hr
Is Overtime required for this role? No
What is the purpose of your team: Support Fleet Parts Sales and our Centralized Billing Program
Work Environment: Office
Reason for Request: Parts Growth Strategy and Opportunity
Why would a candidate be interested in this Role: An opportunity to work for the undisputed leader in the heavy-duty trucking industry, and to work with the largest fleet companies in the world