This is a job posting from company – NielsenIQ
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Oregon, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The phenomenal development of e-commerce has given rise to huge quantities of data and information. Companies have difficulty exploiting this data, not knowing which leverage actions to choose nor how to measure their impact.
This is where Data Impactby NielsenIQ comes in! We collect over 50 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals.
Our objective: to enable our clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time
Today: Data-Impact is a leader in e-retail and omnichannel analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 25 countries, we are looking for new colleagues to join our great team in the USA
A young but experienced and dynamic team with a resolutely start-up attitude!
A uniquely diverse and international environment with more than 35 nationalities
Real career development opportunities
A friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a climate of mutual trust promoting autonomy and challenges
Under the responsibility of the Customer Success Director you will join our growing US team to manage our portfolio of clients.
- Onboard and train clients on the tool
- Analyze data to improve customer experience
- Handle and resolve customer requests, problems and complaints
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships
- Network to identify new needs from our customers and potential business growth
- Minimize customer churn
- Participate in events and forums
- 1 to 3 years proven experience as an Account Manager or other commercial position (Category Manager, Trade manager, e-commerce …) for an FMCG manufacturer
- Autonomous, looking for new challenges and accompanying the exploding e-commerce market is a real motivation for you
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Passion for service and customer satisfaction
- You are structured and analytical
- You have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving team
- Willingness to travel (post-Covid)
- Dutch or other European language would be appreciated but not mandatory
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at:
Want to keep up with our latest updates? Follow us on: | | |
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: