This is a job posting from company – ER Plumbing
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Are you ready to work for a company that is honest, supports its employees, and gives back to the community? Join the E.R. Plumbing Services’ growing family as a Customer Service Representative in Mint Hill NC. A fun work environment that also develops your skills and encourages growth.
The successful candidate will have a client-focused approach, great communicator, self-starter, and have positive character traits of patience, & attentiveness.
- Answer customer calls within a fast-paced environment and obtains all necessary information to provide the best service.
- Schedule service appointments in the Service Titan software.
- Complete various projects as assigned by management.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Monday – Friday with a rotational Saturday on-call between 6 co-workers.
- Regular attendance at the office in Mint Hill, NC.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of other office work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Experience with Service Titan is a plus.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical and Dental.
- Vision plan with Guardian.
- Legal Shield membership option for legal assistance.
- Supplemental insurance, such as Disability Leave, Life Insurance, Accidental Insurance, and more.
- 401K with a 4% match.
- 7-paid holidays, and up to four weeks of paid time off based on tenure.
- Competitive hourly pay. Plus, additional income for on-call shifts. (Hourly pay is $17.00-19.00, depending on experience.)
- We give back to our Charlotte community and support many local non-profits with lots of serving opportunities available.
Powered by JazzHR