This is a job posting from company – Charles River Laboratories
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking a Service Sales Program Specialist for our Microbial Solutions site located in Charleston, SC.
Quote, promote and sell Service contracts in support of the Service Sales Program to support strategies and meet the sales goals of the division, to include assistance in development of service contract portfolio, identifying Point of Sale (POS) service contract offerings and organizing service sales contract plans.
The following are the job duties & responsibilities related to the Service Sales Program Specialist:
- Formulate short and long term planning to develop service contract strategies; work with service, sales and marketing to meet these goals.
- Develop strategies for managing and increasing growth of the service contract capture rates.
- Work closely with sales and service to ensure new and existing products meet the needs of the customer.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of service contract concepts and new or enhanced service offerings using input from customers, service and sales managers.
- Coordinate and/or assist with training of service sales team/sales/service for new and existing service sales portfolio offerings.
- Support customers with service contract information and data as needed.
- Assist with service sales training programs, including orientation.
- Support the policy of equal employment opportunity through affirmative action in personnel actions.
- Ensure adherence to pertinent regulatory requirements and to departmental policies, practices and procedures [SOPs, safety procedures and biosafety protocols].Support and affirm the company policy of equal employment opportunity through Affirmative Action.
- Create/transfer/Manage Installed Products in Servicemax, including ongoing activities such as SMP’s, warranties, locations, and contacts, and other necessary Servicemax administration.
- Keep/Manage quality quote tracking sheets that assist in the organization and data of all quotes produced.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
The following are the minimum qualifications related to the Service Sales Program Specialist:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in a related field or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience: 2-4 years related experience.
- Other: Advanced computer and math literacy required. SalesForce experience is desired. Ability to understand, follow and edit Standard Operating Procedures. Operate in an FDA regulated environment and have an understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices. Must be a self-starter and strong team player who can work effectively in a fast paced business with global operations. Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
About Microbial Solutions
Our Microbial Solutions business group has a comprehensive portfolio of endotoxin testing, microbial detection and microbial identification products and services is unlike any other, and has been purposefully designed to meet the complex and ever-changing needs of the industry. We help clients to ensure product safety and quality with easy-to-use yet robust testing solutions that satisfy regulatory requirements, support critical decision making and improve operational efficiencies.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of ~85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to [email protected] This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.