This is a job posting from company – Healthy Back Institute
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Who we are – what we do.:
The Healthy Back Institute is a high-growth, fast-paced, E-Commerce platform created to help people worldwide live life pain-free, naturally. We are on a mission to change the way people think about health. Over the years, we have helped millions of people who suffer from back and joint pain.
Everything that happens at the Healthy Back Institute is rooted in our core values:
Freedom, Love, Team, Growth, Excellence, and Courage
These values are the foundation of how we serve our customers and how we treat each other. We are seeking a highly talented Customer Service Representative to join our team!
As our Customer Service Representative, you will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and authentically connecting with our customers to assist them in the best way possible. You will be handling a high volume of inbound or outbound calls and support customers through chat, phone, and email. This is a Part-Time Non-Exempt Individual Contributor role reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
The Customer Service team is looking for a Customer Service Representative to support our customers by providing consultative, accurate, and efficient responses to their inquiries to create positive experiences. Our team is responsible for delivering exceptional service, maintaining customer relationships, and resolving customer issues with effective solutions.
Who You Are
- Effective Communicator. Ability to convey information to another effectively and efficiently.
- Trustworthy. Building relationships with trust by being honest and authentic
- Resilient. Ability to handle stressful situations and recover quickly.
- Empathetic Listener. Being attentive and responsive to others’ input during conversations
- Optimistic and Enthusiastic. Having a positive attitude with an interest in delivering exceptional service to our customers.
- Adaptable. Capable of controlling emotions, adjusting to the change in the situation, and responding appropriately.
- Who you are not: taking customers through a standardized process.
Experience You Have:
- 3 years of Customer Service Experience
- 1 year of Experience working in a Contact/Call Center with High Volume Inbound Call Intake, preferably virtual
- Previously Supported Customers through Chat, Email and Phone
- Strong Computer and Telephone Multitasking Skills, ability to type at least 35 WPM and communicate at the same time
- Exposure to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, utilizing ZenDesk, Slack, JIRA, Google Drive/Docs/Sheets, VoIP or other Cloud-Based Telephony Software is a plus!
- Strong Business Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to work an occasional Saturday, comfortable working 15-29 hours per week
- E-Commerce, Customer Service Support Experience, Supporting Product Knowledge and Sales/ Customer Facing
- Ability to travel by plane one time annually
- Bilingual, a plus!
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Customer Relationship Building & Care
- Actively listen to customers in order to capture accurate information, resolve concerns and deliver effective solutions.
- Act as the “Voice of the Customer”, partnering with the team to identify areas of opportunities and drive continuous service improvements for customers.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive
- Call Management & Documentation
- Effectively searching and typing information on the computer, navigating multiple windows and screens quickly, and inputting accurate information while keeping pace with current calls.
- With great attention to detail, document the details of the calls and customer interactions in the CRM system.
- Maintain confidentiality with customer information.
- Adhere to call center metrics, such as call quality score averages, average talk time and customer feedback scores.
- Escalate customer or operational matters to the supervisor in a manner that identifies solutions and focuses on a timely and mutually satisfactory resolution.
- Opportunities and challenges you’ll be excited to help us with:
- Creating a lasting trust and positive experience for each customer interaction
- Proactively finding solutions to resolve the matter efficiently and effectively
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind people, leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The Mission. At HBI, we are relentlessly focused on helping people live pain-free lives. It feels good to serve others – and HBI is the leader in helping people live their life pain-free.
- The Values. The opportunity to make a difference with teammates who believe in our core values of Freedom, Love, Team, Growth, Excellence, and Courage
- A healthy work/life balance and flexible schedule
- Remote / virtual work from home position
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (full time only)
- 401K Retirement Plan (full time only)
- Life and disability insurance (full time only)
- Flexible PTO (full time only)
- Paid travel
- Paid continuing education
- Performance based bonuses
- Discount on HBI products
- An amazing team-centered culture felt at all levels of the company!
Please get to know us!
I encourage you to click on the links below and get to know us better!
- Explore our proven,
. * And find hundreds of customer
- Check out our reviews on
to learn more about our culture! * Our Career page to see the position posting
Please Note: Before applying for the role, know that we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video and phone interviews, assessments, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow up with each and every candidate, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
The above job posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
HBI is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR