This is a job posting from company – Citigroup
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Idaho, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Service Rep 4 is an entry level position responsible for assisting with customer service inquiries and providing solutions based on client needs in coordination with the Customer Service function. The overall objective is to analyze the best course of action to resolve client issues.
- Assist with evaluating and resolving service inquiries from clients across different platforms
- Effectively use various computer systems to complete assigned tasks and address account inquiries
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of specific groups of Citi products and services
- Analyze and identify potential risks and identify solutions that meet client needs
- Complete assigned tasks in an accurate and efficient manner
- Solve disputes and retain clients, while minimizing operating loss, through adherence to established rules and regulations
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows Operating Systems
- Demonstrated experience solving customer service inquiries
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent technical and data entry skills, including the utilization of a 10-key touchpad
- Proven ability to navigate multiple systems and customer service platforms concurrently
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Training class starting soon! Apply now to be considered for a future opportunity with Citi!
This position will be hybrid work from home/work onsite.
Check out our job preview here and see what our employees enjoy about Working at Citi:
Apply to our Customer Service positions today to join our winning culture and take advantage of: Benefits Day 1, Tuition Assistance, 401k Match, Onsite Gym & Café, and much More!!!! Starting pay is $18.00 per hour minimum! Plus applicable shift differential for qualifying schedules.
At Citi, we’ve been tackling the world’s toughest challenges and seizing its greatest opportunities for over 200 years. The financial solutions we create for our clients achieve outcomes that truly shape communities, businesses and the larger world of finance.
Achievements with impact: that’s what drives us. How about you? We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and dedicated individuals to fill the role of Customer Service Representative. This role is a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication. Representatives will interact with clients to address and resolve inquiries by taking ownership of the client experience.
On a day to day basis our Customer Service Representatives will be called on to:- Serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand providing quality customer service with each and every client interaction- Effectively break down information and identify opportunities to gain client agreement and trust- Take ownership of every client experience- Utilize good judgment and understanding of company policy to effectively make decisions to resolve client issues- Achieve monthly individual and team based targeted performance goals- Commit to treating clients and teammates with the utmost integrity and respect- Challenge yourself and raise the bar for excellence in customer service.
About our location: The Boise/Meridian site is a strategic site for Citigroup, with multiple lines of business located on campus. We are seeking career minded individuals who desire to take advantage of the multiple career paths available within our organization. Together, we serve Citi’s Consumer and Commercial banking division, helping clients from all over the world find answers to their financial questions. We accomplish this all within a state of the art facility which contains a cafeteria and fitness. In addition, our team members enjoy an extensive and highly competitive benefit package that includes a comprehensive insurance plan, matching 401k program and a tuition reimbursement program.
The work that we do here goes way beyond the walls of our facility. We are the face and voice of Citi and we enable Citi to deliver on the high level of service and integrity so critical to helping clients turn their ambition into achievement. We are a crucial part of how the world views Citi—a responsibility we take seriously. We have a close knit and supportive culture, and consider it a privilege to work with the extraordinary people on our team, in our workplace, and across our organization. We hope you feel the same way, and consider joining us to jump start your career and catalyze progress for our clients and for Citi.
Job Family Group: Customer Service
Job Family: Service
Primary Location: Meridian Idaho United States
Primary Location Salary Range: $39,520.00 – $50,770.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (