This is a job posting from company – Bunzl
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Local Remote Opportunity
Bunzl Processor Division currently has an opening for an Assigned Account Customer Service Representative dealing supporting our National Account and Field Sales Teams. This is a tremendous opportunity to someone looking to join a growing team with a customer first focus.
The Customer Service Representative is the friendly face of our operations interfacing between our customers, sales, and operations teams. He/she builds a solid relationship with the customer ensuring open communication and establishing a solid foundation of trust. The Customer Service Representative not only plays a critical role in our order flow process but helps to ensure that we are achieving best in class service levels in the areas of quality, communication, and distribution.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for an assigned portfolio of customers
- Address product specification, credit terms, and delivery term inquiries.
- Compiles and maintains resource files on product information to quickly service customers
- Manage daily order flow from order entry, tracking, and expedite request
- Actively manage assigned accounts to ensure growth and excellent customer service
- Respond promptly to customer queries and complaints to find solutions
- Work directly with Sales Reps and National Account managers
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with products, invoicing, and/or deliveries by working with other departments, outside agencies, and the customer
- Bachelor’s degree: or a minimum of 2 years related experience in a customer service role, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in a distribution environment preferred
- Applicants should be articulate, and be able to adapt to all types of situations in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be able to take on additional responsibilities and special projects as needed
- Ability to cross-train in the functions of other departments to be able to handle problems and/or situations quickly and efficiently
- Must have outstanding analytical, organization and oral/written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task, be detailed oriented, and have a positive team oriented attitude
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.