This is a job posting from company – Corbion
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Customer Service Representative
Job Category: Customer Service
Work Location: Flexible
Lenexa, KS, US
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 3321
At Corbion, we exist to champion preservation in all its forms, preserving food and food production, health, and our planet.
Come join our innovative team as a Customer Service Representative on the Corbion Customer Service Team. Leverage your relationship skills to build customer satisfaction and loyalty through consistent and accurate order processing. Jump right in to this fast paced department to ensure uninterrupted delivery to our customer account base and work closely with other departments, such as our logistics, supply chain and finance groups to deliver product with success!
The Customer Service Representative works in a high profile, high customer contact area and must demonstrate proficiency throughout the order to cash cycle with order entry, communication, knowledge sharing, problem solving and leadership in one’s own account base. This person must be highly organized and be able to analyze information quickly and objectively. This role requires the use of independent judgement, which will directly impact customers on a daily basis. This role must be able to multi-task and perform cross-functional duties successfully and ensure the clients supply flow is conducted in a manner that is constant with Corbion’s service level expectations.
- Facilitate order related requests
- Assist sales with order related requests
- Customer calls
- Order entry
- Track shipments
- Manage returns
- Learn basic product/technical knowledge to assist customer requests
- Learn basic logistical and supply chain knowledge for order processing
- Understand manufacturing basics
- Problem solve with other departments to deliver product to a customer when needed
- Issue credits and perform re-bills
- Maintain customer notes and automated notifications
- Understand customer order patterns
- Provide administrative assistance, as needed
- Additional responsibilities may be required
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience. Additional College preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years working experience in customer service or administrative support areas, or related education and/or experience. Some experience in manufacturing/supply chain industry is helpful, but not necessary.
- Must be adaptable to change and treat each request in a customer focused way, ensuring satisfaction and quick results.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other departments including Logistics, Supply Chain, and Finance Groups.
- Capable of high level problem solving.
- Understanding and demonstrate proficiency throughout the customer service cycle.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to facilitate customer requests to completion.
- Excellent Microsoft application knowledge, such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word is a must.
- Proficient typing skills and ten-key.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills are required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced culture with an international footprint.
- Demonstrates business acumen.
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid and its derivatives, and a leading supplier of emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins, and algae ingredients. We use our unique expertise in fermentation and other processes to deliver sustainable solutions for the preservation of food and food production, health, and our planet. For over 100 years, we have been uncompromising in our commitment to safety, quality, innovation and performance. Drawing on our deep application and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers to make our cutting-edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. In 2021, Corbion generated annual sales of € 1,070.8 million and has a workforce of over 2490 employees. Corbion is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. For more information:
Corbion is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Corbion provides reasonable accommodation to applicants.
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.