This is a job posting from company – Regal Plastic
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
For more than 65 years, Regal Plastic has been a pioneer in the distribution and fabrication of plastic sheet, rod, tube and film products in the U.S.
Our customer service representatives are the foundation of our success. They serve as our voice, and ensure our customers get what they need when they need it.
We are looking for an excellent Customer Service Representative to add to our North Kansas City, MO location. Are you a highly motivated, self-starter with a solid work ethic? Are you looking for a company where you can make a difference? If this describes you, we just might have the job you desire.
What the job entails
For this job, you’ll be working in our North Kansas City, MO distribution center, helping customers each day over the phone. Fundamentally, your job is to provide each customer an incredible customer experience, and ensure each one gets the level of service they deserve.
Hours are standard business hours, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.
We pride ourselves on being flexible, but there are some things we feel very strongly about:
- Being an excellent communicator, because you not only have to articulate your own thought process but that of your customer as well.
- Understanding the whole business. Extraordinary systems aren’t built in a vacuum – they require hard work from dedicated people across many disciplines and an understanding of how it all fits together.
- Great teams are more than just the sum of their parts. No matter how excellent the individual players, teams only succeed when they work together.
- You will provide sales support to existing accounts and obtain new orders
- You will craft Bids & Quotes, and subsequent follow-ups
- You will have the opportunity to communicate the status of orders and customer concerns to senior management
- We will provide the means to improve your product and technical knowledge in the plastics industry
- Be an advocate for your customers – you are their voice within our company
- Salary negotiable, depending on experience
- A generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
- 401K matching savings plan
- Paid time off
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- A positive attitude and be an excellent teammate
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR