This is a job posting from company – Capitol Federal
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 / hour
Schedule: average 34 hours a week
Capitol Federal® is looking for someone that is passionate about making a difference or wants to build a career in banking. For over 125 years, Capitol Federal has helped shape the future of banking in the Midwest and we believe that a great company starts with great people.
As a Customer Service Associate II you serve a valuable role in our branch by providing customers with friendly service and helping them reach their financial goals by assisting them with banking products. You’ll gain valuable knowledge into banking and finance, while helping customers with the right banking accounts for their needs.
The typical schedule for this position is Saturday 8:30am-12:15pm, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:20am-4:20pm, Friday 8:20am-4:20pm with every other Friday 8:20am-6:20pm. Flexibility is required to work as needed to ensure adequate staffing for training or employee absences. This location is open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Friday 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
Customer Service Associate II are Responsible For:
- Helping customers meet their financial goals by providing a positive first impression through friendly and courteous service
- Processing customer transactions
- Counting cash and balancing a drawer
- Actively support our customers by identifying customer needs and suggest banking products and services for their solution
- Maintaining bank and customer accounts, including opening and closing accounts, and overseeing transactions.
- Preparing documentation to open or close accounts, including obtaining signatures, and assigning account numbers, when necessary.
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve external and internal customer inquiries as needed
Qualities We Look For:
- Outgoing and a great attitude; able to talk with clients to build relationships
- Listening skills
- Technologically savvy; able to use multiple computer programs
- Ability to adapt to change
Ideal Candidates Should Have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years of experience in customer service; cash handling is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
Capitol Federal Offers You:
- A career that provides opportunity for growth
- Personal Time Off (PTO), start earning time off from day one
- Paid Holidays
- A comprehensive benefits package including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and more
- Retirement contributions to a 401K and Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Volunteer opportunities
- Training to receive the tools and resources to be successful
- Employee referral bonuses
Capitol Federal’s Interview Process: * Submit an Application
- Pre-employment Screenings
- Interview with Human Resources
- Manager Interview
Similar Opportunities That May Be Available:
Mail Operations Representative, Switchboard Operator, Call Center, or Records Management Specialist