This is a job posting from company – Fairmatic
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Location: Fully Remote
At Fairmatic we’re on a mission to make roads safer, one fleet at a time. We think about insurance, risk and underwriting in an unconventional way. Auto insurance has alway been unfair: safe and unsafe drivers that look alike pay the same. Because of this, safe drivers end up subsidizing risky ones. It doesn’t make sense. We’re using data and AI to introduce a personalized option that incentivizes safe driving with savings. Our predictive risk models have been trained with nearly 200 billion miles of driving data and tested with hundreds of thousands of paying drivers with industry-leading underwriting results. And we’re just getting started.
Our leadership team includes serial entrepreneurs, insurance industry savants and start-up veterans. We’ve raised $42M from leading VCs as well as insurtech, fintech and technology industry angel investors.
At Fairmatic we do our best work while living our best lives, regardless of where we are. We have thriving teams across the globe and we are constantly looking for talented folks to welcome into the team. We are a curious, adaptable and diverse bunch of technologists and problem solvers who are obsessed about creating positive impact in the world. In our work together, we strive for close collaboration, humbleness and constant learning.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an organized, self aware and thoughtful Customer Experience Manager (CEM) reporting to our Director of Customer Success. In this position, the CEM will work directly with the insured, as well as, the broker and internal teams to onboard and maintain our insured fleets. The CEM will be expected to support post-bind client needs and understand Fairmatic products in order to technology adoption and insured retention through a consultative and advisory manner. Insured’s and CEM’s have a common goal and that is safer drivers mean safer roads.
A day in the life:
- Coordinate and lead meetings with insureds, their brokers, and fleet managers
- Lead customer onboarding and implementation of Fairmatic products and services
- Provide world class service to a portfolio of customers
- Manage all aspects of our customer’s journey
- Perform technical and non technical problem resolution with customer
- Work with internal stakeholders including sales, marketing, product, and engineering to enhance the customer experience
- Communicate technical issues, problems and solutions to a varied audience of technical and non-technical personnel
- Document said issues, resolutions and best practices
- Effectively communicate and display technical issues as reported by customers to engineering while working on a common goal of a solution for the customer
- Proactive identification of abnormalities and patterns, ie driving behaviors
- Prepare and lead quarterly safety and account overview calls with key customers
- Manage multiple internal systems (Hubspot, Jira, Superset) to keep proactive status updates and internal activities.
- Gather and evaluate data in order to provide insights to customers
- Represent the Voice of the Customer and share your customer expertise with the Product and Engineering teams to drive platform improvements and contribute to the product roadmap
If you feel we’re describing you, it was meant to be…
- You’re a people person: chatting with people gives you a buzz and you love sharing your infectious energy with others
- You have a knack for develop relationships, you’ve been an account manager, bizdev professional or customer experience manager for 2+ years and are able to naturally connect with folks at various levels
- You know the tools of the trade: including Salesforce, Hubspot, Slack and Atlassian Suite
- You love to learn, you have healthy skepticism of the status quo and you’re obsessed with continuously finding better ways to do things
- You like to solve problems and get things done you focus on finding solutions when it comes to communicating with others, you’re tenacious when it comes to making things work
- You are organized and a self starter: you can create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes that creatively solve problems
- You’re great at following processes that create a top customer experience
- You’re hands-on – not only can you see the big picture and how things tie together but you can dive into the weeds and help solve customer problems
- You have exerperience working with complex customers (multi-divisional, multi-geographical)
- You have a P&C Insurance license or are willing to get one within 6 months of employment
- Employee Health Insurance Program
- Private Health Care
- Unlimited Holidays
- Mobile and Broad Band allowance
- Entertainment allowance
- Wellbeing allowance
- Pension contribution