This is a job posting from company – Interstate Batteries
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Iowa, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Our mission is to be a trusted workplace for team members to be their whole selves at work. A company that people love and positively impacts the lives of all whom we touch.
be your best self
At Interstate Batteries, you have the chance to be excellent at work and excellent at life. We know that professional success depends on personal wellbeing. That’s why we want to enrich your life with the tools and services you need to succeed in every area of your life. Join us!
Purpose of Job :
- Assist Store Managers and Employees in sales related administrative tasks including:
- Sales order entry, Credit orders, RMA’s, UPS call tags, etc.
- Faxing customers
- Researching customer service issues (incorrect shipment, warranty claims, returns)
- Work with IT Support personnel in identifying, researching and resolving any and all compute issues affecting store orders
- Sub for vacationing or absent Receptionist.
- Provide administrative support to Sales Floor, Store Managers and Store Employees to ensure excellent customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 45% – Enter sales orders into PSEO on behalf of Store Managers.
- 20% – Warranty returns; Miss shipments (including over/shorts); OEM item lookups; Track shipments; Pricing issues.
- 25% – Return customer calls within 4 hours or the next morning based on priority level.
- 5% – Identify, research and resolve computer issues affecting stores with the aid of IT.
- 5% – Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- People skills-ability to communicate, work and deal with all personalities.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Motivated, aggressive self-starter with pleasant personality and professional demeanor.
- Prior computer knowledge (including MS Products – Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Dependable performance and attendance.
- Battery knowledge helpful.
- High school diploma.
- 1 year prior customer service experience.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Typing at least 35 words per minute.
Scope Data :
- Be a team player.
- Ability to interact and communicate well with all personality types.
- Track orders and Miss ships.
- Assist Branch Managers timely and professionally.
- Ability to identify, research and resolve various issues.
Work Environment :
- Ability to sustain posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time.
- Regularly required to use hands to grasp or handle, talk and hear, stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move 10+ lbs.
- Office environment but may be exposed to battery warehouse conditions such as exposure to moving equipment mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Prolonged use of personal computer & telephone.
Note: We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Interstate Batteries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Interstate Batteries complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Interstate Batteries expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Interstate Batteries’ employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.